Start Module forSumo Robot
Start Module for Sumo Robot
- 5V & 3.3V Compatible (A single input pin needed on Arduino or Microcontroller)
- Tiny Size (10.5mm x 12.5mm x 4 mm)
- Simple to use and quick to program
- Open source and open hardware
How to use it during competitions?
- First you need to program the module so it reacts to and remembers a specific referee remote
- Power up your robot and then the referee sends a programming signal (The LED will will blink 2 times)
- Now the startmodule is ready for receiving start and stop signal (The LED is on when started and blinks when stopped).